The Vidal Sassoon Color Last Dryer uses Far-infrared Technology to dry hair from the inside out while ions seal hair cuticles, locking in color and keeping it vibrant longer.
- 2 heat and speed settings allow for styling versatility.
- Cold shot button releases cool air to set the style.
- Use the concentrator attachment for precise styling.
How to Use
Always towel dry hair to remove excess water.
Start with a quick initial drying by setting the dryer to the highest heat and speed settings to circulate the airflow throughout your hair.
When hair is almost dry, lower the heat and speed settings and begin styling your hair as desired.
Push the cold shot button to set the style with cool air.
- By concentrating the airflow, individual sections of hair can be styled.
- Note: Do not concentrate airflow on any one area for an extended period of time.
VOLUMIZING FINGER DIFFUSER
- The volumizing finger diffuser will soften the airflow from the hair dryer.
- Allow diffuser fingers to run gently over the scalp while drying.