The Vidal Sassoon 1.25” Thermal Brush uses Carbon and Keratin Technology to smooth, straighten and style hair for a frizz-free look.
- Nylon bristles are Carbon-coated to withstand higher temperatures without damaging hair.
- The thermal barrel rapidly distributes and retains heat, perfect for shorter hair and for creating tighter curls.
- Carbon fibers polish hair for an anti-static and fine finish to hair styling.
- Keratin helps to smooth and straighten hair, eliminating frizz.
- Erogonomically-designed handle is easy-to-use while styling.
How to Create the Look
Begin by brushing wet or damp hair to remove tangles. This will smooth out hair and prepare it for styling.
Blow dry as usual using the round brush to create volume and structure. Separate into 2-4 inch sections while styling.
Carbon and Keratin Technology straightens hair for a sleek look that lasts all day without damaging hair from high amounts of heat during styling.
ABOUT CARBON TECHNOLOGY
The added Carbon bristles absorb and distribute safe level of heat evenly, preventing against burned or damaged hair. Carbon fibers polish hair for a fine finish and provide an anti-static solution to hair styling.
ABOUT KERATIN TECHNOLOGY
Keratin is one of the most durable proteins in nature. When heather, it helps smooth, straighten and eliminate frizz. Keratin is safe for color or chemically treated hair and recommended to style coarse, thick or curly hair.