1. With gloves on, empty tube 1 and bottle 1 together in the Salonist bowl and mix until smooth.
2. Use the Salonist brush to apply the colour cream to your roots, starting with your hair’s natural part. Continue all the way down the back of your head.
3. Brush the colour cream onto your hairline.
4. Part your hair again, ½-inch below your natural part, and brush color cream onto the roots. Repeat this process as many times as needed to completely cover your roots. Use approximately ¾ of the colour cream in the bowl.
5. Massage the color into your roots, and allow it to absorb for 20 minutes (wait 30 minutes for shades 10/0 Lightest Neutral Blonde and 10/1 Lightest Cool Blonde).
6. Add the VS Serum into the ¼ of colour cream still left in the Salonist bowl and mix well.
7. Scoop the mixture out with your hands and blend it throughout the lengths of your hair.
8. Massage the color in all over, even at your roots. Allow it to sit for 10 more minutes.
9. Rinse out the color, and wash your hair with a color-safe shampoo. Then use the included Salonist Colour Preserving Conditioner and let it absorb for 2 minutes.
10. Style your hair as usual to reveal your new color full of depths and tones.